Re: [orca-list] Remote Connections

Hi Jason,

I don't have experience with NVDA repote addon, but I know it's used by
visually impaired Windows users to kind of run NVDA on another computer.
Basically it's two instances of NVDA talking ot each other.

One of the things it permits, if I understandthings properly, is remote
training of a beginner NVDA user by an already experienced one.

That's the kind of stuff ssh would not work for and probably not the
graphical remote protocols either.

Sébastien.