[orca-list] using chirp with orca

Hi there, everyone. Has anyone been successful using Chirp with Orca? I was able to get it installed by cloning a python3-chirp repository. In case someone is unfamiliar, Chirp is a program used to program a ham radio. Here's the issue I'm facing. I can run the program, and access the menu bar without issue. Once I download an image from my radio, Orca does not announce what is in the memory slots. I think there are possibly multiple tabs that aren't being announced as well. Has anyone had success getting this to work? If not, are there other recommendations for ham radio programming software, that does work with Orca?

Thanks much,

Guy