Re: [orca-list] new user Raspberry Pi: what specific model andoperating system can we install orca?

I just got a pi 400 up and running with very little trouble. I am running the ubuntu-mate raspberry pi image,
and getting Orca talking  was as simple as holding the  alt and super  (windows) keys, while pressing S. I am
interested in RetroArch, and I’m wondering if accessibility support is working on the pi. That’s next on my
list to figure out.

JAWS Certified, 2021, https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification