Re: [orca-list] Strange behaviour with google Chrome

Hi Joanie,

Tried with renderer flag and all is well.

Btw my chromium version:

  Installed: 101.0.4951.41-1~deb11u1

Thank you

On 5/9/22 16:36, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I just tried the "wait a few minutes" thing. Orca still presented
everything on the page I was on as well as new pages I opened.

Can you reproduce the problem if you launch Chrome from the terminal
using --force-renderer-accessibility?

Since you can reproduce it in Chrome, but not Chromium, what version of
Chromium are you using?

--joanie

On Mon, 2022-05-09 at 07:33 +0700, Edhoari Setiyoso via orca-list