[orca-list] Strange behaviour with google Chrome

Hi list,

I notice since yesterday after I do system upgrade that orca is not acting as it should. After I open chrome browser and open a page, it will work properly for a while and then either orca silent on chrome or some other weird  stuff.

Steps to reproduce:

- Open youtube on chrome

- Press 3 several times until you reach link to a video and press Ctrl+Enter

- Switch to newly opened tab

Expected result:

- Orca function normally

Actual result:

- After a while (~3 minutes) orca either silent on Chrome or if I go back to youtube tab and select another video, it will always open the first opened link.

- Also subsequent attempt to open another tab is met with silence

System:

- Debian 11

- Orca  43 alpha

- Chrome 101.0.4951.54-1

FYI, this does not happen on my debian 10 machine.

Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso