[orca-list] Orca not reading links opening new tabs

Hello,

I've been observing this bug for a while. Some links, those opening a
new tab as far as I'm aware, don't get their caption read, Orca just
announces they open a new tab instead.

Reproduction steps

1. Open
https://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/advanced-search-on-reddit-like-a-pro/

2. Navigate to the heading called "title". It's the first heading of
level 4 on the page, so pressing 4 will land right on it.

3. Navigate to the bottom of the section, containing a list with one
item, an example Reddit search phrase, in form of a link. You can use
tab to jump right on the link, or keys I / L to get to its line.

Expected behavior

Orca should read the caption of the link as displayed on the page,
perhaps add the "opens in a new tab" note.

Actual behavior

Orca says just: "opens in a new tab"

Environment

Orca 43.alpha, though the same behavior can be observed on 42.0 and
earlier versions of the screenreader.

Ubuntu Mate 20.04 and 22.04 64-bit.

Browsers: Firefox 99.0, Chrome 101.0.4951.54-1 (On Ubuntu Mate 20.04)

I found a workaround for this problem, it is possible to read the link
caption through context menu option offerring searching it up in
Firefox, sometimes the item itself suffices as it displays the beginning
of the caption, when it's too long, it's necessary to activate the search.

Though, this method is quite inconvenient, and it would be great to have
it working like other links.

Thanks!

Best regards

Rastislav