Re: [orca-list] I think I fixed some Google Docs sluggishness

Y'all this is what I call dedication. I spent a good 30 minutes just reading that log file. It's huge! And thanks so much for the quick fixes! I'll test them later. Also of note in those logs is that Orca sees the structure of the Google Docs documents, but doesn't speak them.