[orca-list] Orca on the Raspbery Pie

I can’t send this to the Raspbery VI list or whatever because the email doesn’t give instructions as to how
to post to the list for some strange reason.
I am having someone help me set up my pie now it is connected.
I have tried both those Noobs image and the Raspbian OS on its own but I am mot getting the Orca shortcut
message at first boot let alone Orca when the person helping me looks at the desktop.
I have Raspbian Bullseye.
I am wondering if there is a bug in Easpbian Bullseye and maybe need an earlier version of the OS.
There seems to be no Orca on the desktop at all. Sound is coming through the speakers in my small monitor so
I am puzzled.
CTRL Alt Space does nothing.

Sent from my iPhone