Re: [orca-list] how to compile and install orca in fedora 36?

Aha. I uninstall the shipping Orca version so haven't run into that
problem.

As an aside, one of these days maybe I can create and maintain a Copr
with Orca packages for Fedora since I'm a Fedora user. :) I'll add
looking into that to my to-do list.

--joanie