[orca-list] Updating the orca.

Hello list!
Please tell me how to update the screen reader.
Currently I am using 42.0.
While using Chrome browser I am not able to select the text to cut or copy.
To do selection I have to use Firefox web browser on Chrome it is very difficult.
Also I am not able to use Google docs. When opening any Google document on Chrome browser screen reader do not announce or see anything.. also screen reader do not speak in sub menu. Example if I am in a Google sheet and if I navigate to accessibility menu where in a velocity menu it will not speak anything..
Please let me know how to get solved all such small small issues.
This is very important for me because I am using Ubuntu desktop on my office computer.