Re: [orca-list] Chrome Locking Up

Hello,

Just to follow up:

This bug is somewhat fixed. I use Gmail on the web, and in web apps, when using, for example, down arrow to go down a long list of messages, after a minute or so, Orca seems to lock up. However the fix is that once I switch away from the browser and switch back, it seems to unlock. It's happened to me twice thus far, while typing this email.

Thanks.