Re: [orca-list] Chrome Locking Up

On 8/7/22 19:41, Nimer Jaber via orca-list wrote:
Apologies, I'm writing this without speech, as the Chrome issue where Orca stops speaking seems to happen now in Chrome stable as well, with both exhibiting the same behavior. Orca works for a couple of minutes, but then stops reading any of the web page. Again, is anyane experiencing this?

I'm not experiencing this, but I suggest you turn on debugging in Orca, and look for relevant error messages in the debug log.