Re: [orca-list] Accessibility improvements in GNOME 42

Hello,
Talking about Gnome Settings app aka Gnome Control Center. Navigate to Keyboard, arrow down to the last item saying Keyboard Shortcuts, activate with enter key. There is a search entry anda list of categories. When finding a category with arrow keys, activating chosen category with the enter key is not possible and I have to use space bar in this list of categories. I was about to say it's not possible but I have only discovered it today. When editing an existing keyboard shortcut, there is an unlabelled image button and I am unable to find out what shortcut key is assigned there.
The same goes for the list of keyboard shortcuts.

Control center accessibility really slowly improves. Once GTK 4 issues with role being exposed as accessible name and flat review not working with GTK 4 makes into a release it will be awesome.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 10. 7. 2022 o 22:31 Jason White via orca-list napísal(a):