[orca-list] Switching out of Focus Mode when Switching Windows

Hello,

I am often using web apps. In many web apps, I remain in focus mode. When using alt+tap to switch to Terminal, and alt+tab to switch back to Chrome, the state of focus mode seems to be forgotten, and Orca puts me back in Browse mode, even if I press Orca+a twice for focus mode always on. Does anyone else notice this?

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

Check out and subscribe to BlindTechAdventures in podcast audio form on YouTube for the latest happenings in tech.

Thank you, and have a great day!