Re: [orca-list] Cannot change Orca preferences when using Esperanto as interface language

Hi Vsevolod.

The thing at the end refers to people like your friend who might be
using an older version of Orca because that's what is shipped by the
distro. I will backport the changes to Orca v40 (old stable) and v41
(current stable). Master will become v42.

--joanie