Re: [orca-list] Cannot change Orca preferences when using Esperanto as interface language

Hello Joanie,
31.01.2022 14:57, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Please test master.
I have just tested it and it works! Now language and voice combo boxes are displayed as intended! Thank you!
I also put the fix into the gnome-41 and gnome-40
branches, but that will require a release for that change to hit
distros.
I didn't really understand what that means. What release are you refering to?
Thank you!
--
regards,
Vsevolod