Re: [orca-list] The LibreOffice's low accessibility

On 14/1/22 14:11, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
The reason why I am asking is that I want to switch as completely as possible from Windows to Linux and use LibreOffice Writer for working with documents.

Have you considered other options, such as writing and editing the documents in your favourite Linux text editor? You could use Markdown, or LaTeX, or Asciidoc, etc., for formatting. Then convert to whatever file type you want (HTML, PDF, ODF, Microsoft Word, etc.).

I do all of my serious writing in a text editor, and maintain the documents in Git repositories.