[orca-list] The LibreOffice's low accessibility

Hello everyone.
Recently, Jean-Philippe Mengual mentioned that LibreOffice has low accessibility. Could you please explain what software from it's collection has accessibility issues and what are they? The reason why I am asking is that I want to switch as completely as possible from Windows to Linux and use LibreOffice Writer for working with documents. Are these things like formatting the documents with styles accessible like we do in MS Word?
Creating contents, headings all that things with documents?
What accessibility issues can be found?
Thank you for any help.
--
regards,