Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of chromium based applications and accessibility_enabled variable

hi there,

you need to paste the folowing in to a new file in /etc/profile.d/

I called mine access.sh

here's what you will find in my access.sh

export ACCESSIBILITY_ENABLED=1
export GTK_MODULES=gail:atk-bridge
export GNOME_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1
export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

after you have added that to your newly created access.sh in the
directory /etc/profile.d

make it executible

sudo chmod +x access.sh

or even better,

change it's propaties via your file browser.

log out and log back in, it should work.

Majid