Re: [orca-list] Orca and gsuite

Hi Jean-Philippe.

The first file I cannot see. The second file is filled with text-
insertion event floods, some from terminal, some from Firefox. I'm also
seeing event floods from Chromium related to google sheets (at least).
I also see lag in Google Sheets in Chromium when accessibility is
enabled even if Orca is not running. That might also be the case for
Firefox.

I think the thing to do is start by identifying the reasons for the
floods and stop them at the source if possible (hopefully possible in
the browser). And failing that, for me to try and add additional flood-
handling smarts to Orca. I don't think I need a meeting or a sprint or
whatever to do that. I just need some time.

--joanie

On Thu, 2022-01-13 at 00:43 +0100, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list