Re: [orca-list] Muting the mike in big blue button while Orca is running

Dear Halim,

That was a good idea, thanks!

Focus mode was enough to let me mute but not unmute. To be comfortable
switching between the two I used the permanent focus mode.

I realised that I don't actually know the difference between focus mode
and permanent focus mode.

Also, I wanted the output of Big Blue Button to go to the internal
speakers of the computer while the speech synthesis would go to headset
but it seems this is not possible if the two output channel are
connected to the same sound card. That's too bad.

Sébastien.