Re: [orca-list] Muting the mike in big blue button while Orca is running

Hi Sébastien,

you  could try to switch in focus mode first before using mute command.

orca+a
HTH.
Halim
On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 04:07:14PM +0100, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
Dear all,

When talking in Big Blue Button, there is a shortcut to mute the
microphone, namely Alt-Shift-M.

I was however not able to use that shortcut and am wondering whether
this has to do with Orca or not. I did try the Roka+Backspace prefix to
pass the next keystroke to the current application but wasn't more
successful.

If anybody knows how to deal with this I would be more than interested.

Many thanks in advance for any help,

Sébastien.