Re: [orca-list] Passing keys to guest in virt-manager

08.01.2022 18:50, Kyle via orca-list пишет:
Regarding networking, both VirtManager/qemu and VirtualBox get basic internet access out of the box. The only time you would need to do bridging and things of that sort would be if you need to be able to talk to your virtual machine for example over ssh either from your LAN or from the internet, or if you need to run a server from it that is accessible to either your LAN or the internet. Your virtual machines, both in qemu/VirtManager and in VirtualBox can already access the internet without having to bridge or set up anything extra on the host.
Thank you for your explanation, after reading it I understood that I got the networking in hypervisors correctly! At the end I created another test virtual machine and the default network started working, it seems like there were problems with connection on my host.
Thank you for your help!
--
regards,
Vsevolod