Re: [orca-list] bug : orca announces content before type

Jérémy Prego via orca-list (2022/01/08 13:21 +0100):
for info, here is a debug showing the problem
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m5i8wo5vvjq7qrh/debug-2022-01-08-13%3A16%3A51.out?dl=1

I was wondering whether you knew that there were pastebin clients that
let you paste a file from the command-line?

Basically you provide the file name of the file you wnat to past as a
command-line option and the client prints the URL where is has been
pasted on its standard output.

The one I used is pastebinit but if you apt-cache search pastebin you'll
find several other ones.

I thought this may be more convenient to use than dropbox but I
actuallly don't know how convenien it is to use DropBox.

I think I'm going to redo my configuration, even if recreate all my keyboard
shortcuts discourages me a little :)

Can't you copy the shortcuts from the existing configuration to the new
one? I'd expect them to be stored as readable text?

Sébastien.