Re: [orca-list] bug : orca announces content before type

hey joanie,

I'm sorry, by doing like you -u / tmp / toto, I'm not reproducing the concern either ... my apologies!

now, it remains to find out which parameter changes that between the two commits.

if I really can't find it, I'll send a debug.out to get some help :)

thanks again, and sorry for the time lost!

Jerem