Re: [orca-list] No braille output during flat review in Terminal applications

Hello,

It feels to me two distinct problems are discussed here.

What Jason initially reported looks like an Orca bug to me.

Then, it is true that brltty can now be used to follow graphical
terminals like mate-terminal and that it will provide a more comfortable
experience to persons already usign brltty in the text console.

My understanding is that the suggested fix lets brltty be enabled in
graphical terminals, leading to an alternative and perhaps better way to
access the terminal but the idea does not fix the real Orca issue.

Apologies in advance if my understanding of the situation is wrong or if
I am misleading people.

Sébastien.