Re: [orca-list] No braille output during flat review in Terminal applications

On 7/1/22 15:19, Alexander Epaneshnikov wrote:
no. this was intentional change.
this is how brltty should work. it was just that it was broken for a long time.

It didn't work for me after the change - that is, Orca could no longer write to the braille display while reviewing the terminal, and using the navigation keys on the braille display didn't allow me to review it either. So my assumption is that the AT-SPI support in BRLTTY wasn't performing for me as intended.

However, I am available to help with further testing or to make any configuration changes that would be desirable to work with the new arrangement in BRLTTY.