[orca-list] Using the mouse to read text

Hi,

Until 10 years ago I user to Linux on everyting, deskop’s en a whole lot of servers, but in 2012 I go tan excident and now I have aphasia (and more) and cannot not use Linux as desktop, since there is no good text to speach option like NVDA of Claroread (the one I use on my pc and mac).

I found Orca years ago, but it never worked for me, but after 10 year I want to give it a try again, so I have a quistion:

Is it possible to use Orca to let it read averything the mouse touches and noting more?

Kind regards,

Daniel