Re: [orca-list] fedora mate 35 mate spin help

I have been able to run orca on MATE spins of Fedora 34, 35 and Rawhide, currently at version number 36. I actually just downgraded from Rawhide to 35 by backing up my home directory and performing a full 35 install from the MATE spin. Unfortunately, the alt+super+s shortcut doesn't work, but running it from the alt+f2 run window should work without any problems. You mentioned you ran espeak-ng and got audio output from mate-terminal. Will Orca speak from there? You could of course use that as a temporary measure to help with the installation or anything else you may want to try if the run window fails to start orca for you.

~Kyle