Re: [orca-list] Dealing with seemingly blank combo boxes.

While the process was rediculously tedious, I did manage to complete
the Pledge Box surveys that were giving me trouble, so I'm not sure I
could get back to a page with the problematic combo boxes if I knew
how to capture debug information, but if someone can point me to
instructions on saving debug.out, I can try editing my survey

And sadly, no clue on a way to reproduce the issue that anyone could
follow... Shame there isn't a way to save a web page, strip out any
potentially sensitive information, and be guaranteed the page would
function the same opened as a local file on a disconnected machine as
it does in proper context of the server hosting it.