Re: [orca-list] Decent enough voice other than espeak-ng?

Isn't RHVoice available? It sounds better than espeak-ng in most cases, especially the bdl voice. Some people also like slt and clb, although I find them a bit flat. I really like Alan W. Black, though his accent may be a bit difficult for some people to understand. It also doesn't help that his voice is recorded at a lower sample rate than the others.

~Kyle