[orca-list] Mate-Terminal and Orca: Bug when a command output contains only numbers

hi,

In recent months, I have seen a bug with Orca master. When I make an order that must publish a number, ORCA does not read the output of the command but reads the prompt directly. If the command contains something other than a unique number, it will be read correctly.
steps to reproduce
1. open mate-terminal
2. type echo "456987" and enter-key

Orca will just read the prompt instead of reading the output command

thanks for the fix,

Jerem