Re: [orca-list] Settings concept for plugin based orca

*right, not tight, lol.

Le 11/02/2022 à 19:08, Didier Spaier via orca-list a écrit :
Howdy Chrys;

So:

1 Your proposal include completely *replacing* the current Orca Preferences GUI,
tight?
1 But will users be able to use the gsettings command to do these settings (both
exiting one and for plugins?).

Do make a comparison the same settings can be done using either the gsettings
command or the dconf-editor application. Something like that?

Cheers,
Didier