Re: [orca-list] menus in google apps suddenly inaccessible in Chromium

yes I was very sure that this is not a bug in Orca as I previously observed.

I hope your fix is incorporated soon.

On 04/02/22 14:40, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
I landed a fix in Chromium.
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1287066

This is not an Orca bug nor something I can work around in Orca. When
events go completely missing, Orca doesn't have any way of knowing that
anything has changed like where you are in a menu.

Sorry!
--joanie

On Fri, 2022-02-04 at 12:02 +0530, kk's Programming Hub via orca-list