[orca-list] RSSGuard

Hi,

I'd like to use RSSGuard to read my rss feeds under linux. The programm is written in QT and allthough it is not perfect regarding accessibility , most things are useable allready. But unfortunately the central part, the listing of feed entries, are not useable and thats why I'd like to contact the developer and see if this can be improved.

But I do not have any idea what to tell him how things can be made more accessible. I am no programmer and I don't know QT at all.

Do you have any hints what I can tell him how to improve the programm and what he should take care about to make it more accessible?

Cheers and thanks,

  Schoepp