[orca-list] Speech configuration in Orca

Hello list,

I've been wondering for quite a some time, what's the idea behind Orca's
speech settings?

For example, when I set the volume configuration to 0 in Orca, the
result should be silence, but the speech is still hearable quite well.

I wonder, does Orca take in the account SD values range from -100 to 100
instead of 0 - 100?

Also, for some reason, the values of pitch and volume sliders are
pronounced incorrectly, instead of 100 for example, the synthesiser says
10 0, 6 1 instead of 61 etc.

Is this a known thing, or just my local peculiarity?

Thanks!

Best regards

Rastislav