Re: [orca-list] RSSGuard

On 28/8/22 08:24, Christian Schoepplein via orca-list wrote:
But I do not have any idea what to tell him how things can be made more accessible. I am no programmer and I don't know QT at all.

You should at least be able to document the accessibility issues that you observe.

Is it keyboard accessible? Can you navigate to it? How is it reported by Orca?

Note also that there is documentation on using the accessibility API of QT.