Re: [orca-list] Speech configuration in Orca

I can't pull up Orca's preferences on my system for reasons I don't
know, so I can't comment on how the values for things read on my
end(though Pitch being displayed on a 0-10 scale that goes by tenths
versusus a scale from 0-100 going by ones strike me as equally
vlid)...

That said, it might be worth pointing out that Orca+S will toggle
speech on/off and that might be simpler than messing around in Orca's
preferences if your goal is to really mute the speech while retaining
Orca's other functions.