[orca-list] New address book menu in Thunderbird

Hello,

has someone succeeded in creating a new Cardav address book using Thunderbird 102.1.0?

For me, using Orca master, when pressing Ctrl+Shift+b, switching to top then pressing down arrow I have a menu button named "New address book" I cannon interact using the keyboard and when I use Orca left click, it shows the dialog to create a classic address book and it is impossible to navigate into the others submenus to create for example a Cardav address book.

For information, it is accessible on Windows using NVDA.

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA