Re: [orca-list] Announcements / live regions

Can you capture a full debug.out demonstrating the problem? I'd like to know if Orca is truly jumping to the last one (discarding previous ones), or if speech is getting interrupted (previous ones are sent to be spoken, but a new one comes in too quickly).

--joanie