Re: [orca-list] New address book menu in Thunderbird

Hello,
I suspect this is a thunderbird issue.
I have added my carddav addressbook in earlier version and it's working fine for me. However the toolbar in the addressbook window is not accessible from the keyboard at all. I can't create new remote addressbook even when using ocr desktop or mouse emulation.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 2. 8. 2022 o 11:32 Patrick ZAJDA napísal(a):

Hello,

has someone succeeded in creating a new Cardav address book using Thunderbird 102.1.0?

For me, using Orca master, when pressing Ctrl+Shift+b, switching to top then pressing down arrow I have a menu button named "New address book" I cannon interact using the keyboard and when I use Orca left click, it shows the dialog to create a classic address book and it is impossible to navigate into the others submenus to create for example a Cardav address book.

For information, it is accessible on Windows using NVDA.

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA