[orca-list] how to obtain Orca master in Ubuntu 22.04?

Hi,

On a fresh installĀ  of Ubuntu 22.04, gnome 42, Orca 42 I execute the following to obtain Orca master like in 20.04:

sudo apt-get install git
sudo apt-get build-dep orca
git clone https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/orca.git
cd orca
./autogen.sh
make
sudo make install
After restart Orca I check the version with Orca+H but still Orca says 42 instead of 43-alpha. Somebody on this list wrote about something of python3 and python3.x. Another wrote about installing libatk. Can you please pointing out what to do to hear the right version? Or I might guess the steps above are not valuable for 22.04? Thanks in advance.

Milton