[orca-list] Cannot scroll through chat list in Whatsapp web

H,

Until a while ago I was able to scroll through chat list in Whatsapp Web. Then there is update for Whatsapp with new UI and I am unable to list my chat list easily.

Steps to reproduce:

- Open https://web.whatsapp.com/

- Once loaded, press tab until reach search input field. Orca should be in focus mode automatically.

- Press down and Orca will announce how many row in table (which is a chat list)

Expected Result:

- Pressing up/down arrow will cycle through chat list. And pressing Enter will open up chat for that account.

Actual Result:

- Orca is unable to scroll through chat list properly.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso