Re: [orca-list] Dualbooting Linux and Windows

For some reason, when I did efibootmgr -bootorder 0000,0003, it did not save after I restarted. It seem to
change it before hand, but after reboot, it reverted to the previous order. Is there anyway to fix that?

Thanks,

Guy

 JAWS Certified, 2021, https://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/Certification