Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

How about the settings center?

On Sun, Apr 10, 2022 at 9:36 AM Milton via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
I can access the top bar by Super+M to open the message menu and then
Arrow Right to other menu options e.g. System menu. With Arrow Down I
found options like in 20.04 like sound, brightness, wifi, shut down.

Milton