Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

The United States Department Of Justice has released web accessibility
guideance that may help your process along.
Kde has no screen reader accessibility implemented or planned.
My thought on desktop environments is it's best to test as many of them as
possible to get an accessibility base line and pass along suggestions for
improvement to developers on the desktops needing the least amount of work
for high accessibility status.  If developers are interested in improving
accessibility and are in the middle of the group or near kde I would be in
favor of helping them as much as possible.  The reason for this is one
desktop may do something better than others in terms of accessibility and
if that's the case suggestions for the accessibility user community to use
this desktop for that task could be helpful.  Linus Torvalds did this
strategy for linux planting a whole garden to find out which plants would
grow best (analogy).