Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

One of the biggest problems right now are desktop environments. Gnome has slipped far since Gnome2 and the days where there was hope for Linux accessibility. I'm glad the installer is getting some love. But IMHO, it's what happens *after* installation that needs the most help.