[orca-list] Alternatives to mind mapping that work with Orca

I have just started taking a music artist startup course. In this course, one of the tasks I need to complete involves creating a mind map. I am aware that this is a highly visual exercise, so I'm hoping that someone has suggestions for non-visual alternatives. Has anyone here needed to create a mind map, and if so, have you been able to do this in a non-visual way that works with Orca, either via a website or a Linux desktop app? Is there something I can do to map out my ideas and plans in a non-visual way that I can read back as needed? Thanks very much for any help.

~Kyle