Re: [orca-list] Wanting to move back to Linux

On 30/9/21 09:42, Devin Prater via orca-list wrote:
That does sound like something they'd do. Thank goodness for unprotected EPUB files. If you use Bookshare, you can always download EPUB files from there and read them in an ePUB reader, like Epr in the terminal.

Yes, I use BookShare as my primary source, but I tend to read the books directly from the Web site. Thorium Reader has been developed with accessibility as a project objective, so trying it and reporting any bugs you find would be a good idea.