Re: [orca-list] Wanting to move back to Linux

I wish more places offered eBooks in plain-text and audiobooks in
generic, DRM-free formats(FLAC would be great, but I'd settle for ogg
vorbis or even mp3), but if it isn't posted on a website for free
reading, just about all digital text is locked up in pdf, ePub, or one
of Amazon's  infernal formats, and most audio content is either DRMd
or locked up in DAISY format, if not both.

My reading list still tends to grow faster than I can get through it,
but still, it would be nice if some content didn't require tons of
hoop jumping.